Translation of quintuple in Spanish:
- (division)quintuple time (Music)
por cincocompás (masculine) de cinco cuartosExample sentences
- Ministers, who will formally announce the plan tomorrow, insist the quintuple jab is safe, and a positive development for parents because it replaces the whooping cough vaccine, which contained mercury.
- Some doctors feared the confusion could lead to concern that the public might turn against the quintuple jab, despite universal agreement that it is an improvement on earlier vaccines.
- To add to the usual litany of woes that go with ageing, he's had a quintuple heart bypass.
- The thing about being independent is that all the profits are quadruple, quintuple what someone on a major label would make.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.