Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.
- [profit/dividend] quíntuplo, quíntuple; [division] por cinco quintuple time [Mus] compás (m) de cinco cuartosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Ministers, who will formally announce the plan tomorrow, insist the quintuple jab is safe, and a positive development for parents because it replaces the whooping cough vaccine, which contained mercury.
- Some doctors feared the confusion could lead to concern that the public might turn against the quintuple jab, despite universal agreement that it is an improvement on earlier vaccines.
- To add to the usual litany of woes that go with ageing, he's had a quintuple heart bypass.
- The thing about being independent is that all the profits are quadruple, quintuple what someone on a major label would make.