Translation of quotidian in Spanish:
- [literary]Example sentences
- Models sat cross-legged on the floor, smoking and poring over The Daily, Fashion Week's quotidian rag.
- The orderly operation of the federal government depends upon this continuous and quotidian cooperation.
- She loved them for their mortality, for their casual acceptance of the dark, and for their quotidian lives, so unlike her own.
- I concentrate, more than I think virtually any comic book artist has in the past, on the so-called mundane details of every day life - quotidian life.
- Reasoning for the ordinary and quotidian experiences of observation, Diderot demanded not only the artist but also the art critic to be liberated from the studio model.
- So a different outlook would be one which seeks to fuse again ordinary quotidian life with beauty, with art in its proper sense as ‘a thing made well’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.