Translation of quotidian in Spanish:
- [literary/literario] cotidianoExample sentences
- Models sat cross-legged on the floor, smoking and poring over The Daily, Fashion Week's quotidian rag.
- The orderly operation of the federal government depends upon this continuous and quotidian cooperation.
- She loved them for their mortality, for their casual acceptance of the dark, and for their quotidian lives, so unlike her own.
- I concentrate, more than I think virtually any comic book artist has in the past, on the so-called mundane details of every day life - quotidian life.
- Reasoning for the ordinary and quotidian experiences of observation, Diderot demanded not only the artist but also the art critic to be liberated from the studio model.
- So a different outlook would be one which seeks to fuse again ordinary quotidian life with beauty, with art in its proper sense as ‘a thing made well’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.