Translation of quotidian in Spanish:
- [literary/literario] cotidianoExample sentences
- Models sat cross-legged on the floor, smoking and poring over The Daily, Fashion Week's quotidian rag.
- The orderly operation of the federal government depends upon this continuous and quotidian cooperation.
- She loved them for their mortality, for their casual acceptance of the dark, and for their quotidian lives, so unlike her own.
- I concentrate, more than I think virtually any comic book artist has in the past, on the so-called mundane details of every day life - quotidian life.
- Reasoning for the ordinary and quotidian experiences of observation, Diderot demanded not only the artist but also the art critic to be liberated from the studio model.
- So a different outlook would be one which seeks to fuse again ordinary quotidian life with beauty, with art in its proper sense as ‘a thing made well’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.