Translation of rabbit in Spanish:
- 1 countable (Zoology)conejo, (-ja) (masculine, feminine)to breed like rabbitsmultiplicarse como (los) conejosrabbit's footpata (feminine) de conejo(before noun) (fur/skin)rabbit burrow o hole
de conejomadriguera (feminine) de conejoExample sentences
- The chances of survival for South Africa's most endangered mammal, the riverine rabbit, looks even more desperate than has commonly been feared.
- Appearances were put in by eastern chipmunks, gray squirrels, a rabbit and our new resident woodchuck.
- Two new extinct species are named (a rabbit and squirrel) and two of the mustelids may represent extinct new species as well.
- 2 uncountable (meat)Example sentences
- From every kitchen in the village arose the most delicious aromas: apple pies, rabbit and chicken pies, fairy cakes, pancakes.
- Wild rabbit has a much darker flesh than farmed rabbit, but both are extremely versatile and, because of the price, you can afford to experiment.
- My recipe for today is an old Australian country recipe for rabbit pie.
- what's he rabbiting on about?¿qué dice, que no para de hablar?Example sentences
- Our mate Robbo came over here for a few weeks last year and when he got back he couldn't stop rabbiting on about the place.
- Some of you may remember, in the dim and distant recesses of your cobwebbed memory, that last week I was rabbiting on about my son's chums and their abundance of confidence when it came to chit-chatting with adults.
- He answered the shop phone and an executive-type started rabbiting on about buying a laptop computer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.