Translation of rabble in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mob)Example sentences1.2 (common people) [pejorative]the rabble
la chusma [pejorative]
- The rest of his army is a miscellaneous rabble who have never seen war, and will run away when they hear the first shot fired.
- ‘Independence day has always been a noisy holiday celebrating the dizzying rabble of a populist uprising,’ he writes in his inimitable style.
- A rabble gathers outside Whitechapel tube station at 2pm every Sunday afternoon, waits for the guide to make him/herself known, pays a fiver, then sets off to hear about the real history of the area.
la plebe [pejorative]Example sentences
- There were a few middle-aged guys trying to keep the rabble under control.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.