Translation of racecard in Spanish:
- programa (masculine) de carrerasExample sentences
- He cannot remember who he saw race that day - but it was his first step into a world of furlongs, racecards and Tic-tac - and he has remained absorbed ever since.
- To assist me, Peter sent some large homemade racecards that he had made for the races to help him remember the horses and their colours for the races he was commentating on.
- There is racing paraphernalia splattered everywhere including a racecard from the May Leopardstown meeting on the front of which the cigarette makers Players-Wills ‘wish all patrons good racing and good smoking’.
Definition of racecard in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.