Translation of racecard in Spanish:
- programa (masculine) de carrerasExample sentences
- He cannot remember who he saw race that day - but it was his first step into a world of furlongs, racecards and Tic-tac - and he has remained absorbed ever since.
- To assist me, Peter sent some large homemade racecards that he had made for the races to help him remember the horses and their colours for the races he was commentating on.
- There is racing paraphernalia splattered everywhere including a racecard from the May Leopardstown meeting on the front of which the cigarette makers Players-Wills ‘wish all patrons good racing and good smoking’.
Definition of racecard in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.