- 1.1 [pattern/form] radial, radiadoMore example sentences1.2 [fracture] del radio, radial
More example sentences
- The tentacles around the mouth are disposed in concentric circles, usually forming a series of radial lines rather than being alternately arranged.
- The breast is examined in a segment arranged in an imaginary radial pattern centred on the nipple.
- I suggested the use of radial lines emanating from the flame.
- During the surgery, care must be taken to protect the branches of the superficial and radial nerves that dorsally overlie the first dorsal compartment.
- Another injection site is at the volar side of the forearm, 4 cm proximal to the wrist crease between the tendons of the radial flexor muscle and the palmaris longus muscle.
- Each radial canal ends in a terminal tube foot, which has a sensory function.
- radial (tire) neumático (masculine) radial
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to