Translation of radial in Spanish:
- 1.1Example sentences1.2
- The tentacles around the mouth are disposed in concentric circles, usually forming a series of radial lines rather than being alternately arranged.
- The breast is examined in a segment arranged in an imaginary radial pattern centred on the nipple.
- I suggested the use of radial lines emanating from the flame.
- During the surgery, care must be taken to protect the branches of the superficial and radial nerves that dorsally overlie the first dorsal compartment.
- Another injection site is at the volar side of the forearm, 4 cm proximal to the wrist crease between the tendons of the radial flexor muscle and the palmaris longus muscle.
- Each radial canal ends in a terminal tube foot, which has a sensory function.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.