Translation of radiance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of sun, light) resplandor (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (of person, smile) lo radiante
Example sentences1.3 [Physics/Física] radiancia (feminine)
- As the light shone, its radiance blazed from one end of the universe to the other.
- The emphasis shifts from bright surfaces and brilliant sparkle to the soft radiance of inner light, exploring the complexities, activities and possibilities of a thousand points of light.
- Mother-of-pearl glows and its radiance diffuses a luminous light.
- I fell in love with his radiance, his charm, his personality but most of all the way he was one of the only guys I had ever met who cared about others as much as he cared about himself.
- They held so much emotion in them that Darren sometimes wanted to take a picture of his lovely friend, as if to somehow capture the radiance of her expression.
- Even Mike's eyes were jubilant; his newfound radiance made me think of the fear that I had just previously seen in him.
- The downward radiance measured by the infrared interferometer is a combination of thermal emission by atmospheric water vapor and by the cloud ice mass.
- This irradiance and the radiance in the opposite direction were then inserted into equation to calculate the ideal reflectance.
- The effect is most prominent at shallow depths, where the light field is usually asymmetric, due to highly directional and intense solar radiance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.