- 1.1 [heat/light] irradiar, emitirMore example sentences1.2 [charm/enthusiasm] irradiar, rebosar (de)
More example sentences
- At each groove, plasmons scatter and radiate some light, while some plasmon energy remains to travel to the next groove.
- Why is that electrons radiate electromagnetic energy when they are accelerated?
- If a particle moves faster than the speed of light, it must create a shockwave, and radiate energy.
- Greg never could put his finger on it, but she just radiated a good feeling and friendship when she was near.
- Helen simply radiates happiness and there is a great sense of satisfaction and self-ease about her.
- He was red in the face and he was practically radiating anger and hurt.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)