Translation of radiate in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- At each groove, plasmons scatter and radiate some light, while some plasmon energy remains to travel to the next groove.
- Why is that electrons radiate electromagnetic energy when they are accelerated?
- If a particle moves faster than the speed of light, it must create a shockwave, and radiate energy.
- 2Example sentences
- Greg never could put his finger on it, but she just radiated a good feeling and friendship when she was near.
- Helen simply radiates happiness and there is a great sense of satisfaction and self-ease about her.
- He was red in the face and he was practically radiating anger and hurt.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.