Translation of radical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (far-reaching)(change/difference/reform)radical surgerycirugía (feminine) radicalExample sentences1.2
(politician/policy)(writer)de ideas radicalesde tendencia radicalExample sentences1.3 (new and daring)
- Both groups would be affected by a radical change in the business climate.
- Are the arguments of those who predict a radical change in the nature of 21st century wars that groundless after all?
- The people are exhausted from the radical changes that affect their way of life.
(technique/theory)radicalmente nuevoExample sentences
- Wales has always had strong left wing and radical political parties and leaders.
- She has been the most radical advocate of the party's adoption of an independent stance in elections.
- Hard-liners formed a radical political party, more extremist than any other.
- Given the extent to which it is taken for granted today, it can be difficult to fully appreciate the truly innovative and radical approach Frege took to logic.
- The resulting album attracted two nominations in the Radio 2 folk awards with its radical approach to traditional music.
- She calls for a radical re-examination of traditional approaches to accountability, transparency and press freedom.
- 1 (person)Example sentences
- The party has not tried to disguise its new deregulatory approach, which is causing unease among party radicals and old-style social democrats.
- I try to be a radical in political and social ways, but I'm a terrible conservative when it comes to technology.
- Rohm was not really a social or political radical.
- 2 (Chemistry)Example sentences
- Examples of compounds or groups that accept anions include the nitrate and hydroxide radicals.
- Marcel Nicolet resolved some of this discrepancy by showing how reactive molecular fragments called radicals convert ozone molecules back into O 2.
- Subsequent oxidation-reduction reactions can also produce superoxide anions, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to