Translation of radical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (far-reaching) [change/difference/reform] radical radical surgery cirugía (feminine) radicalExample sentences1.2 [politician/policy] radical; [writer] de ideas radicales, de tendencia radical
Example sentences1.3 (new and daring) [technique/theory] innovador, radicalmente nuevo
- Both groups would be affected by a radical change in the business climate.
- Are the arguments of those who predict a radical change in the nature of 21st century wars that groundless after all?
- The people are exhausted from the radical changes that affect their way of life.
- Wales has always had strong left wing and radical political parties and leaders.
- She has been the most radical advocate of the party's adoption of an independent stance in elections.
- Hard-liners formed a radical political party, more extremist than any other.
- Given the extent to which it is taken for granted today, it can be difficult to fully appreciate the truly innovative and radical approach Frege took to logic.
- The resulting album attracted two nominations in the Radio 2 folk awards with its radical approach to traditional music.
- She calls for a radical re-examination of traditional approaches to accountability, transparency and press freedom.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.