- 1.1 (attacker) asaltante (mf) 1.2 (robber) asaltante (mf), atracador, -dora (m,f)More example sentences1.3 (ship) lancha (f) de asalto
More example sentences1.4 [Busn] tiburón (m)
- In the same year, the police sergeant was fatally stabbed by raiders outside a post office in New Addington, Surrey.
- He declined to give exact details of the circumstances surrounding the arrest of the raiders.
- On Thursday morning last Ardagh Post Office was broken into by a number of raiders who fled away in the direction of Rathkeale.
- Their country's withdrawal of troops from the rebel republic of Chechnya is the key demand of the raiders.
- The new raiders were even more dangerous than their ninth-century ancestors.
- In a passage on the war years, he includes the story about the single German air raider firing on the fish shop.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.