- 1.1 (attacker) asaltante (masculine and feminine) 1.2 (robber) asaltante (mf), atracador, (m,f)More example sentences1.3 (ship) lancha (feminine) de asalto
More example sentences1.4 [Business/Comercio] tiburón (masculine)
- In the same year, the police sergeant was fatally stabbed by raiders outside a post office in New Addington, Surrey.
- He declined to give exact details of the circumstances surrounding the arrest of the raiders.
- On Thursday morning last Ardagh Post Office was broken into by a number of raiders who fled away in the direction of Rathkeale.
- Their country's withdrawal of troops from the rebel republic of Chechnya is the key demand of the raiders.
- The new raiders were even more dangerous than their ninth-century ancestors.
- In a passage on the war years, he includes the story about the single German air raider firing on the fish shop.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.