Translation of ram raid in Spanish:
- asaltar (rompiendo el escaparate con un vehículo)
- alunizaje (masculine) (Spain) [slang]
asalto (masculine) (que se comete rompiendo el escaparate con un vehículo)Example sentences
- We went to see one of the pharmacists there who was just getting over a ram raid through her shop window.
- The other day I visited a pharmacist in Auckland who had suffered from ram raids.
- The move follows a series of recent ram raids, when thieves have smashed into the barriers to get at the cash.
Definition of ram raid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.