Translation of rambling in Spanish:
que se va por las ramas
que divagaExample sentences
- It's tough reading through rambling speeches, but he has some worthy food for thought.
- Though he wasn't trying to delay congressional action, his rambling speech had that effect.
- King himself made what some present described as a rambling speech.
- 2 a rambling old houseuna vieja casona llena de recovecosExample sentences
- After the war the rambling building was turned into an hotel by the Ferruccio family.
- Over the course of his life he built this great series of vast rambling palaces, one after the other.
- The previous campus home for the arts program was a series of rambling barns.
- Deter intruders and enchant your neighbours with rambling roses on walls or fences.
- Prune rambling roses by cutting down to ground level growths that have flowered this year.
- In the distance you can see a number of rambling, overgrown hawthorns with a tree growing through them.
- 1 (British)(before noun) (club)
de excursionismoExample sentences
- After much leisurely rambling, we made tracks for Provincetown, a charming seaside town.
- Lose a spouse and find another, lose a job and retrain for another, give up mountaineering and take up rambling.
- If rambling in the countryside and breathing fresh air works better, then get your boots on…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.