Translation of random in Spanish:
hecho al azar(bullet)
perdido(sample)random sample random sampling
seleccionado al azarmuestreo (masculine) aleatorioExample sentences
Example sentences1.2at random (as adverb) to hit out at random
- What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.
- We don't want a list of random facts that just happen to be true of all the languages that are spoken now.
- He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.
dar golpes a diestra y siniestra or (Spain) a diestro y siniestro
- The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.
- Results are based on statistically valid random samples of members and are rigorously audited.
- This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.