- 1.1 [testing/choice] al azar; [shot] hecho al azar; [bullet] perdido; [sample] aleatorio, seleccionado al azar random error error (m) aleatorio random sample muestra (f) aleatoria random sampling muestreo (m) aleatorio random variable variable (f) aleatoriaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2at random (as adv) al azar to hit out at random dar* golpes a diestra y siniestra or (Esp) a diestro y siniestro
- What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.
- We don't want a list of random facts that just happen to be true of all the languages that are spoken now.
- He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.
- The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.
- Results are based on statistically valid random samples of members and are rigorously audited.
- This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.