- 2 uncountable (of the countryside, earth) [literary]expoliación (feminine) [literary]
- uncountable (plant)Example sentences
- They were back in the country, surrounded by fields of bright yellow oilseed rape.
- Now the main income is generated by a simplified system of wheat, barley, oilseed rape and sugar beet.
- Problems facing farmers include the extra costs involved in drying wheat, barley and oilseed rape.
- (grape pulp)orujo (masculine)
bagazo (masculine) de uva
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.