- 1 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (sexual violation) violación (f); (of a minor) estupro (m) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of the countryside, earth) [literary/literario] expoliación (feminine) [literary/literario] 1.3 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (abduction) [archaic/arcaico] rapto (masculine) the Rape of the Sabine Women el rapto de las Sabinas
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (plant) colza (feminine) 2.2 (grape pulp) orujo (m), bagazo (m) de uvaMore example sentences
- They were back in the country, surrounded by fields of bright yellow oilseed rape.
- Now the main income is generated by a simplified system of wheat, barley, oilseed rape and sugar beet.
- Problems facing farmers include the extra costs involved in drying wheat, barley and oilseed rape.