Translation of rarity in Spanish:
noun plural -ties
- 1.1 countable (something rare)algo poco común or fuera de lo comúnan opera singer who can act is a rarityun cantante de ópera que sepa actuar es algo excepcional or fuera de lo comúnExample sentences1.2 uncountable (of an occurrence)
la poca frecuenciaits rarity makes it valuable
- This latest release is a collection of B-sides, rarities, soundtrack songs and cover versions which is a must for die-hard fans.
- Both men were travellers and collectors of curiosities - or rarities, as they were called.
- You know that I have an agent who is always on the look-out for rarities and curiosities for my collection.
lo raroel hecho de que haya pocos lo hace valioso(before noun) the coin has rarity valuela moneda es valiosa porque hay muy pocasExample sentences
- Anything of outstanding quality or rarity which was fresh to the market received a wildly enthusiastic welcome.
- Due to its rarity and unique coloring, the python now commands fantastic prices.
- Gemstones are minerals esteemed for their qualities of beauty, durability, and rarity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.