Translation of rarity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (sth rare) algo poco común or fuera de lo común an opera singer who can act is a rarity un cantante de ópera que sepa actuar es algo excepcional or fuera de lo comúnExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of an occurrence) la poca frecuencia, lo raro its rarity makes it valuable el hecho de que haya pocos lo hace valioso (before noun/delante del nombre) the coin has rarity value la moneda es valiosa porque hay muy pocas
- This latest release is a collection of B-sides, rarities, soundtrack songs and cover versions which is a must for die-hard fans.
- Both men were travellers and collectors of curiosities - or rarities, as they were called.
- You know that I have an agent who is always on the look-out for rarities and curiosities for my collection.
- Anything of outstanding quality or rarity which was fresh to the market received a wildly enthusiastic welcome.
- Due to its rarity and unique coloring, the python now commands fantastic prices.
- Gemstones are minerals esteemed for their qualities of beauty, durability, and rarity.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...