Translation of rasp in Spanish:
- 1.1 (scrape)(wood)1.2 (say) the captain rasped (out) the order
escofinarel capitán dio la orden con asperezaget out of here, he rasped—¡fuera de aquí! —bramóExample sentences
- Initially, wood is rasped evenly from the length of each limb on the bow.
- The thrips will rasp the foliage, leaving whitish streaks.
- Any flares present at this time are removed by rasping the lower part of the hoof wall from the outside.
- Pale knuckles rasped against its worn surface, falling in gentle depressions in the wood made by countless other such actions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.