Translation of raspberry in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) frambuesa (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) raspberry bush o cane frambueso (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (sound) [colloquial/familiar] pedorreta (feminine) [colloquial/familiar] to blow a raspberry at sb hacerle* una pedorreta a algn [colloquial/familiar], hacerle* una trompetilla a algn (Venezuela) [colloquial/familiar]
- Fresh soft fruits such as raspberries may be incorporated in the mixture or served with it.
- To serve, arrange the red fingerling bananas, blackberries, raspberries, dehydrated mangoes, and Brazil nuts on a large plate.
- Gently mix the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and caster sugar and arrange in a buttered one-litre pie or gratin dish.
- Rhea blew a raspberry with her tongue and fiddled with the fabric she was lying on.
- And it stuck its tongue out and blew a raspberry.
- Gaffle stuck his tongue out at Pintom and blew a raspberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.