Translation of raspberry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 (fruit) (before noun) raspberry bush o caneExample sentences1.2 (sound) [colloquial] to blow a raspberry at somebody
hacerle una pedorreta a alguien [colloquial]hacerle una trompetilla a alguien (Venezuela) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Fresh soft fruits such as raspberries may be incorporated in the mixture or served with it.
- To serve, arrange the red fingerling bananas, blackberries, raspberries, dehydrated mangoes, and Brazil nuts on a large plate.
- Gently mix the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and caster sugar and arrange in a buttered one-litre pie or gratin dish.
- Rhea blew a raspberry with her tongue and fiddled with the fabric she was lying on.
- And it stuck its tongue out and blew a raspberry.
- Gaffle stuck his tongue out at Pintom and blew a raspberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the