Translation of raspberry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 (fruit) (before noun) raspberry bush o caneExample sentences1.2 (sound) [colloquial] to blow a raspberry at somebody
hacerle una pedorreta a alguien [colloquial]
- Fresh soft fruits such as raspberries may be incorporated in the mixture or served with it.
- To serve, arrange the red fingerling bananas, blackberries, raspberries, dehydrated mangoes, and Brazil nuts on a large plate.
- Gently mix the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and caster sugar and arrange in a buttered one-litre pie or gratin dish.
hacerle una trompetilla a alguien (Venezuela) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Rhea blew a raspberry with her tongue and fiddled with the fabric she was lying on.
- And it stuck its tongue out and blew a raspberry.
- Gaffle stuck his tongue out at Pintom and blew a raspberry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.