Translation of rat in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology) like a drowned rat [colloquial]como un pollo mojado [colloquial]like rats leaving a sinking shipcomo alma que lleva el diabloto smell a ratoler(se) algo sospechosoI could smell a rat(me) olí algo sospechoso
me olió a gato encerradoExample sentences1.2 (person) [colloquial]
- Most people are familiar with mice, rats, hamsters, and guinea pigs, which are commonly kept as pets.
- Cane rats should not be confused with domestic rodents such as rats and mice which can be disease-carrying vermin.
- Up until 1987 this kind of experiment had only done in rodents, rats and mice, and in lower organisms.
- He, who's a braggart and a drunk and a rat and a scoundrel, at his death bed, says, I find Christ.
- How can you make a philandering love cheat, who works his way through a family of sisters, anything but a rogue and a rat?
- ‘For your information this little rat insulted me’ Debbie huffed sticking her chin up snobbishly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.