Translation of ratcatcher in Spanish:
- exterminador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de ratasExample sentences
- It is equally attractive to rats and is often used by rat-catchers to bait their traps.
- He had a burning ambition to be a rat-catcher at an early age.
- A few years ago, Owen, from Glusburn, would have been called the rat-catcher.
Definition of ratcatcher in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.