Translation of ratepayer in Spanish:
- 1.1 (customer) (American English/inglés norteamericano) cliente (masculine and feminine) de empresa de servicio público; (in UK) contribuyente (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (taxpayer) (British English/inglés británico) contribuyente (masculine and feminine)
- But residents and ratepayers have been protesting these private takeovers.
- The California Public Utility Commission would also get $89 million in ratepayer money to promote the new scheme, giving utilities a leg up on whatever competition might materialize.
- Residential ratepayers, taxpayers, and employees are thus to bail the industry out of its difficulties.
- This bill is a stunt because the very thing it seeks to stop - significant rate rises for ratepayers - it cannot prevent.
- Elderly ratepayers can apply for rates rebates, and that is also being reviewed.
- Bristol City Council conducted a city-wide referendum of all its ratepayers on council tax options.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.