Translation of rating in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 c and u (evaluation) other polls give the party a better rating otras encuestas dan al partido un mayor nivel de popularidad what rating would you give this novel? ¿qué opinión te merece esta novela? 1.2(ratings plural)[Radio] [Television/Televisión] índice (masculine) de audienciaExample sentences
- Broadcast magazine compared ratings for BBC and ITV bulletins before and after the election was called.
- Week in, week out it is the soaps that dominate the ratings on British television.
- He was working in the media research industry and he was concerned mostly about television and radio ratings.
- 2 countable/numerable [Technology/Tecnología] (class — of boat, vehicle) categoría (feminine), clase (feminine); (— of fuel) tipo (masculine) octane rating octanaje (masculine)Example sentences
- The same observer assessed team behavior quality ratings and team task performance for all teams.
- Many of these findings were translated into comparative performance ratings of the twenty-two groups of adjacent suburbs covered by the survey.
- Photographic evidence of assignments is sometimes very useful to us in order to assess members performance ratings.
- They vary in size and durometer (the hardness rating of the wheel material, polyurethane).
- Any material with a Perm rating of less than 1.0 is considered a vapor retarder.
- Remember, the higher the perm rating of a material, the more moisture can pass through it.
- The Taki-Tooo and the other vessels that left the harbor were ‘small passenger vessels,’ a higher Coast Guard licensing rating.
- Ride improves the likelihood that prospective Sailors will begin their Navy careers in the right rating for them.
- 3 countable/numerable (British English/inglés británico) [Nautical/Náutica] marinero (masculine)Example sentences
- When her funeral took place at Leicester Cathedral on May 23, 1997, Royal Navy ratings acted as pall bearers and a Royal Marines bugler sounded the last post.
- Further south, the sight of snow had four junior Royal Navy ratings jumping for joy, because WTR Nekisha Seaman and her friends have never seen the white stuff before.
- Aged 52, Parker was 13 years older than even his Captain, and by far the oldest rating in the Royal Navy still serving afloat.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a