- 1 1.1 (able to reason) [being] racionalMore example sentences1.2 (sane, lucid) to be rational estar* en su ( or mi etc) sano juicio, estar* cuerdo 1.3 (sensible) [act/argument/suggestion] razonable, lógico capable of rational thought capaz de razonar 1.4 (efficient) racional
More example sentences
- Unlike the first two, Proviesque rarely displays a logical structure that can be followed by sensible rational people.
- To be honest, I once thought about having another woman, but I did not do it because I was able to be rational, I did not want to take any risks.
- I have a friend, a sensible, rational creature, not outwardly generous, but happy to share a garibaldi if pressed.
- Hegel develops his rational ontology of gender within a logic of oppositions.
- But for many people, their faith isn't based around an irrational fervour, and it isn't based around rational logic.
- The ideals of liberty, equality, and fraternity proved inadequate as bases for a fully rational society.
- 2 [Math] racionalMore example sentences
- The set of rational numbers is denumerable, that is, it has cardinal number d.
- His idea was that every real number r divides the rational numbers into two subsets, namely those greater than r and those less than r.
- Term formalism can perhaps be extended to the integers and rational numbers, but what are the real numbers supposed to be?
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...