Translation of rationalize in Spanish:
- (Business, Mathematics, Psychology)Example sentences
- And the question would be so concise that there would be no room for you to minimise, justify or rationalise your behaviour.
- ‘I like things to be just right,’ he said, laughing as he attempts to rationalise his behaviour.
- Is this really a song about an abuser rationalizing his violent behaviour - or just a guy saying look I'm moody and hard to live with?
- This funds a huge burst of creativity - which is followed by a Darwinian process that rationalizes the industry.
- The government just finished drawing up a rough plan for streamlining and rationalizing the corporations at the end of last year.
- Hurt by a downturn in the print industry, Wyndeham has been rationalising its business units to improve efficiency.
- I don't care about rationalising denominators with surds in them, and I don't care that by using maths induction you can prove many equations to be right or wrong.
- He knew that when some irrational number produced a very large quotient then it could be rationalised to produce an extremely accurate approximation to some irrational.
- These effects should be considered when rationalizing the physical significance of n.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.