Translation of re-export in Spanish:
transitive verbAmerican English: /ri ˈɛkspɔrt/ , /riɛkˈspɔrt/ British English: /ˌriːɪkˈspɔːt/ , /ˌriːɛkˈspɔːt/
nounAmerican English: /ri ˈɛkspɔrt/ British English: /riːˈɛkspɔːt/
- 1 uncountable (action)reexportación (feminine)Example sentences
- Hong Kong's re-export trade was also vulnerable to any weakness in China's exports, he said.
- ‘We are trying to identify storage facilities for tea in Dubai which could be a regional hub for re-export to the CIS states and to Europe,’ chairman of the Tea Board, NK Das has said.
- Imports of raw sugar to India, the world's second largest sugar producer, are likely to gallop up to three million tonne over the next year for re-export after refining, analysts said on Saturday.
- 2 countable (commodity)producto (masculine) destinado a la reexportaciónExample sentences
- Hong Kong's re-exports, which account for about 90 per cent of the territory's exports, rose 16.8 per cent to HK $155.5 billion in May, compared with the 20.1 per cent growth the previous month.
- Total exports increased by 18.2 per cent to HK $168.3 billion year on year with re-exports increasing 19 per cent to HK $157.2 billion, the government said.
- The value of exports last month soared 20.9 per cent year on year to HK $182.7 billion, while re-exports increased 22.4 per cent to HK $170.7 billion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.