Translation of react in Spanish:
- to react
againstsomethingto reactreaccionar contraalgo onsomethingit reacts on the quality of workafectar algoto reactafecta la calidad del trabajo tosomethinghow did he react to the news?he reacted to the news with a shrug¿cómo reaccionó al oír la noticia?¿cómo reaccionó frente a or ante la noticia?to react to lightal oír la noticia se encogió de hombrosshe reacted badly to the drugreaccionar a la luzsu organismo reaccionó mal al medicamentoExample sentences
- Rail passengers have reacted angrily to news that fares are set to rise.
- All my three daughters react differently to stress.
- One reason is that financial markets react quickly to policy changes.
- When base is added, it reacts with hydronium ion to decrease its concentration, thereby stressing the system.
- In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.
- Direct sensing mechanisms might involve proteins or ligands that bind or react with oxygen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.