- [book/style] ameno; [writing] legibleMore example sentences
More example sentences
- My only issue is how to get readable text over the stripes - none of the colours I've tried show up well enough.
- In addition to copious notes he modernised punctuation and spelling to make a more readable text.
- It's fine for snippets, but such long and interesting articles need more readable text.
- The text is eminently readable and supported by detailed citations and a voluminous index.
- As a consequence, the text is more readable than most encyclopedic treatments.
- As a result, the text is readable and useful as a source for practitioners as well as teachers and students.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.