- [book/style] ameno; [writing] legibleMore example sentences
More example sentences
- My only issue is how to get readable text over the stripes - none of the colours I've tried show up well enough.
- In addition to copious notes he modernised punctuation and spelling to make a more readable text.
- It's fine for snippets, but such long and interesting articles need more readable text.
- The text is eminently readable and supported by detailed citations and a voluminous index.
- As a consequence, the text is more readable than most encyclopedic treatments.
- As a result, the text is readable and useful as a source for practitioners as well as teachers and students.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.