- [book/style] ameno; [writing] legibleMore example sentences
More example sentences
- My only issue is how to get readable text over the stripes - none of the colours I've tried show up well enough.
- In addition to copious notes he modernised punctuation and spelling to make a more readable text.
- It's fine for snippets, but such long and interesting articles need more readable text.
- The text is eminently readable and supported by detailed citations and a voluminous index.
- As a consequence, the text is more readable than most encyclopedic treatments.
- As a result, the text is readable and useful as a source for practitioners as well as teachers and students.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.