Translation of readable in Spanish:
- [book/style] ameno; [writing] legibleExample sentences
- My only issue is how to get readable text over the stripes - none of the colours I've tried show up well enough.
- In addition to copious notes he modernised punctuation and spelling to make a more readable text.
- It's fine for snippets, but such long and interesting articles need more readable text.
- The text is eminently readable and supported by detailed citations and a voluminous index.
- As a consequence, the text is more readable than most encyclopedic treatments.
- As a result, the text is readable and useful as a source for practitioners as well as teachers and students.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is the Día de los Santos Inocentes, a religious festival celebrated in the Spanish-speaking world to commemorate the New Testament story of the massacre of the "Innocents", by playing practical jokes, or inocentadas, on one another. The classic inocentada is to hang paper dolls on someone's back without their knowing. Spoof news stories also appear in newspapers and the media.