- [book/style] ameno; [writing] legibleMore example sentences
More example sentences
- My only issue is how to get readable text over the stripes - none of the colours I've tried show up well enough.
- In addition to copious notes he modernised punctuation and spelling to make a more readable text.
- It's fine for snippets, but such long and interesting articles need more readable text.
- The text is eminently readable and supported by detailed citations and a voluminous index.
- As a consequence, the text is more readable than most encyclopedic treatments.
- As a result, the text is readable and useful as a source for practitioners as well as teachers and students.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.