Translation of ready-made in Spanish:
- [suit] de confección; [soup/sauce] preparado, precocinado you can buy ready-made curtains puedes comprar cortinas ya hechas or confeccionadas he acquired a ready-made family se hizo de una familia ya formada there are no ready-made solutions no hay soluciones fáciles there you have a ready-made excuse ahí tienes la excusa, no te la tienes que inventarExample sentences
- For this cost we could have just got a standard ready-made home where our neighbours would be just five metres away.
- The preference had been for a ready-made building rather than a green-field site that could have set the operation back a number of years.
- In the twentieth century, although traditional made-to-measure tailoring persisted everywhere at higher social levels, the ready-made suit became the standard public costume of the modern ordinary man.
- What I wanted was a ready-made snack food that tasted like French fries… and obviously, the package before me proved that this was still and perhaps forever beyond the reach of Science.
- It is to do with thinking about diet and planning money instead of buying ready-made food such as pies and chips.
- For the weight of taking ready-made food, oxygen and water to survive a 1,000 day mission by a six person crew will be 30 tons, which rises to 120 tons when water for washing is added.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.