Translation of ready-made in Spanish:
- (suit)you can buy ready-made curtainshe acquired a ready-made familypuedes comprar cortinas ya hechas or confeccionadasthere are no ready-made solutionsse hizo de una familia ya formadathere you have a ready-made excuseno hay soluciones fácilesahí tienes la excusa, no te la tienes que inventarExample sentences
- For this cost we could have just got a standard ready-made home where our neighbours would be just five metres away.
- The preference had been for a ready-made building rather than a green-field site that could have set the operation back a number of years.
- In the twentieth century, although traditional made-to-measure tailoring persisted everywhere at higher social levels, the ready-made suit became the standard public costume of the modern ordinary man.
- What I wanted was a ready-made snack food that tasted like French fries… and obviously, the package before me proved that this was still and perhaps forever beyond the reach of Science.
- It is to do with thinking about diet and planning money instead of buying ready-made food such as pies and chips.
- For the weight of taking ready-made food, oxygen and water to survive a 1,000 day mission by a six person crew will be 30 tons, which rises to 120 tons when water for washing is added.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to