- [suit] de confección; [soup/sauce] preparado, precocinado you can buy ready-made curtains puedes comprar cortinas ya hechas or confeccionadas he acquired a ready-made family se hizo de una familia ya formada there are no ready-made solutions no hay soluciones fáciles there you have a ready-made excuse ahí tienes la excusa, no te la tienes que inventarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- For this cost we could have just got a standard ready-made home where our neighbours would be just five metres away.
- The preference had been for a ready-made building rather than a green-field site that could have set the operation back a number of years.
- In the twentieth century, although traditional made-to-measure tailoring persisted everywhere at higher social levels, the ready-made suit became the standard public costume of the modern ordinary man.
- What I wanted was a ready-made snack food that tasted like French fries… and obviously, the package before me proved that this was still and perhaps forever beyond the reach of Science.
- It is to do with thinking about diet and planning money instead of buying ready-made food such as pies and chips.
- For the weight of taking ready-made food, oxygen and water to survive a 1,000 day mission by a six person crew will be 30 tons, which rises to 120 tons when water for washing is added.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.