Translation of realism in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- What we want is the ability to recognise the difference between situations that call for optimism, trying harder, and the situations that call for realism and pessimism.
- Mr Rogers hopes this development may bring a greater sense of realism to a situation which ‘has been as cracked as a dropping pot for at least a decade now’.
- This article is completely atypical in its brutal realism about the situation in Saudi Arabia.
- The more you look for details, cues and fakes, the more you add to the realism of the situation.
- And it gives that movie a certain essence, a certain kind of realism.
- If we return to the gunshot analogy, we realize why creating sound effects is a perfectly legitimate practice in maintaining realism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.