Translation of realism in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- What we want is the ability to recognise the difference between situations that call for optimism, trying harder, and the situations that call for realism and pessimism.
- Mr Rogers hopes this development may bring a greater sense of realism to a situation which ‘has been as cracked as a dropping pot for at least a decade now’.
- This article is completely atypical in its brutal realism about the situation in Saudi Arabia.
- The more you look for details, cues and fakes, the more you add to the realism of the situation.
- And it gives that movie a certain essence, a certain kind of realism.
- If we return to the gunshot analogy, we realize why creating sound effects is a perfectly legitimate practice in maintaining realism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the