- 1.1 (sensible) [person/target] realista; [price] razonable be realistic! ¡sé realista! there's no realistic chance of … siendo realistas, no hay posibilidades de que …More example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [Literature/Literatura] [writer/portrayal] realista
More example sentences
- He should be positive, practical and realistic about what we can and cannot do.
- She listened to patients' problems and helped them in realistic and practical ways.
- To achieve a realistic roll a Catholic school will often have to draw in pupils from a very wide area.
- Yet again this painting marks a break from the traditional style of realistic representation in art.
- The fantasy elements are there to serve what I hope is a realistic depiction of human nature.
- This show is probably the most realistic medical drama on British television.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.