- 1.1 (sensible) [person/target] realista; [price] razonable be realistic! ¡sé realista! there's no realistic chance of … siendo realistas, no hay posibilidades de que …More example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [Literat] [writer/portrayal] realista
More example sentences
- He should be positive, practical and realistic about what we can and cannot do.
- She listened to patients' problems and helped them in realistic and practical ways.
- To achieve a realistic roll a Catholic school will often have to draw in pupils from a very wide area.
- Yet again this painting marks a break from the traditional style of realistic representation in art.
- The fantasy elements are there to serve what I hope is a realistic depiction of human nature.
- This show is probably the most realistic medical drama on British television.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.