Translation of realistic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sensible) [person/target] realista; [price] razonable be realistic! ¡sé realista! there's no realistic chance of … siendo realistas, no hay posibilidades de que …Example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [Literat] [writer/portrayal] realista
- He should be positive, practical and realistic about what we can and cannot do.
- She listened to patients' problems and helped them in realistic and practical ways.
- To achieve a realistic roll a Catholic school will often have to draw in pupils from a very wide area.
- Yet again this painting marks a break from the traditional style of realistic representation in art.
- The fantasy elements are there to serve what I hope is a realistic depiction of human nature.
- This show is probably the most realistic medical drama on British television.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the