Translation of realistic in Spanish:
- 1.1 (sensible)(person/target)(price)be realistic!there's no realistic chance of …¡sé realista!siendo realistas, no hay posibilidades de que …Example sentences1.2 (Art, Literat)
- He should be positive, practical and realistic about what we can and cannot do.
- She listened to patients' problems and helped them in realistic and practical ways.
- To achieve a realistic roll a Catholic school will often have to draw in pupils from a very wide area.
- Yet again this painting marks a break from the traditional style of realistic representation in art.
- The fantasy elements are there to serve what I hope is a realistic depiction of human nature.
- This show is probably the most realistic medical drama on British television.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.