- 1.1 (sensible) [person/target] realista; [price] razonable be realistic! ¡sé realista! there's no realistic chance of … siendo realistas, no hay posibilidades de que …More example sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [Literature/Literatura] [writer/portrayal] realista
More example sentences
- He should be positive, practical and realistic about what we can and cannot do.
- She listened to patients' problems and helped them in realistic and practical ways.
- To achieve a realistic roll a Catholic school will often have to draw in pupils from a very wide area.
- Yet again this painting marks a break from the traditional style of realistic representation in art.
- The fantasy elements are there to serve what I hope is a realistic depiction of human nature.
- This show is probably the most realistic medical drama on British television.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.