Translation of realization in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (understanding) suddenly, realization dawnedde pronto me di cuenta or lo entendí todomake sure he has a full realization of the dangersasegúrate de que sea plenamente consciente del peligroI woke up to the terrible realization that …al despertar comprendí horrorizado que …Example sentences
- Kieran whirled on Kine, suddenly furious as the realization dawned on him.
- And suddenly the realization dawned on her that she needed to follow her own advice.
- We're just coming to the realization that, in fact, surprise, surprise, our president actually has something to do with this.
- 2 uncountable (of plan) she died before the realization of her dreamsmurió antes de que sus sueños se hicieran realidadExample sentences
- Mission success fee incentivizes the contractor's realization of certain specific achievements that are critical to the success of the program.
- This is the ever-present risk for confession: that it will not find an auditor and achieve realization.
- The glow of grand slam success is still keeping Pete Sampras warm but impending fatherhood and the successful realization of one final dream could prove to be enough to nudge him into retirement.
- 3 uncountable (Finance)Example sentences
- There was no realisation of a capital asset, rather the payment obtained under the Joint Venture Agreement was a revenue receipt.
- The Code will waive the requirement of a liquidating value appraisal so as to accelerate the close of bankruptcy procedure and asset realisation.
- Further measures followed the signature of the State Treaty, including the collection and realisation of assets for which no owner or heirs had been found.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.