- 1.1 (kingdom) [formal] reino (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sphere) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) that's outside o beyond the realms of possibility es totalmente imposible it belongs to the realm of metaphysics pertenece al campo or terreno de la metafísica
More example sentences
- The latter term would be reserved for actions relating to the armed forces and the defence of the realm.
- The defence of the realm, which is the Crown's first duty, is the paradigm of so grave a matter.
- The only avenue for a Norman legal order, common to the realm, was through a loyal judiciary.
- To use them to catch foxes is something that is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility,’ he said.
- Therefore, do not consider even bothering to try asking for any help as it is completely beyond the realms of possibility that you will be able to find a helpful face in the entire store.
- Yes councillor, it is not beyond the realms of possibility for councillors, highways, and bus company management to sort out some solution.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.