- 1.1 (kingdom) [formal] reino (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sphere) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) that's outside o beyond the realms of possibility es totalmente imposible it belongs to the realm of metaphysics pertenece al campo or terreno de la metafísica
More example sentences
- The latter term would be reserved for actions relating to the armed forces and the defence of the realm.
- The defence of the realm, which is the Crown's first duty, is the paradigm of so grave a matter.
- The only avenue for a Norman legal order, common to the realm, was through a loyal judiciary.
- To use them to catch foxes is something that is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility,’ he said.
- Therefore, do not consider even bothering to try asking for any help as it is completely beyond the realms of possibility that you will be able to find a helpful face in the entire store.
- Yes councillor, it is not beyond the realms of possibility for councillors, highways, and bus company management to sort out some solution.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.