- 1.1 (kingdom) [formal] reino (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (sphere) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) that's outside o beyond the realms of possibility es totalmente imposible it belongs to the realm of metaphysics pertenece al campo or terreno de la metafísica
More example sentences
- The latter term would be reserved for actions relating to the armed forces and the defence of the realm.
- The defence of the realm, which is the Crown's first duty, is the paradigm of so grave a matter.
- The only avenue for a Norman legal order, common to the realm, was through a loyal judiciary.
- To use them to catch foxes is something that is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility,’ he said.
- Therefore, do not consider even bothering to try asking for any help as it is completely beyond the realms of possibility that you will be able to find a helpful face in the entire store.
- Yes councillor, it is not beyond the realms of possibility for councillors, highways, and bus company management to sort out some solution.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.