- 1.1 (measure) [Print] resma (f)More example sentences1.2
(reams pl)(great amount) to write reams escribir* páginas y páginas
- In fact, I think the ream of paper sitting next to my printer is actually the same package I bought when I got to New York.
- Oskar has convinced Bruno to buy him a ream of blank white paper (Oskar terms it ‘virgin’ paper) so that he can write out his autobiography.
- I bought a ream of paper and kept it close at hand.
- 1 [hole] escariarMore example sentences
- Wilson drills and reams a hole that will form the beginning of the bolt channel.
- If step 4 does not work, you need to go to a machine shop and get the post reamed out of the seat tube.
- Once cooled, the outer clay is chipped away and the carbonized core reamed out, with the casting filed and chased.