- 1.1 (measure) (Printing)Example sentences1.2
also: reams plural(great amount) to write reamsescribir páginas y páginas
- In fact, I think the ream of paper sitting next to my printer is actually the same package I bought when I got to New York.
- Oskar has convinced Bruno to buy him a ream of blank white paper (Oskar terms it ‘virgin’ paper) so that he can write out his autobiography.
- I bought a ream of paper and kept it close at hand.
- Wilson drills and reams a hole that will form the beginning of the bolt channel.
- If step 4 does not work, you need to go to a machine shop and get the post reamed out of the seat tube.
- Once cooled, the outer clay is chipped away and the carbonized core reamed out, with the casting filed and chased.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.