Translation of rearward in Spanish:
- [move/go] hacia atrásExample sentences
- The front wheels see most of the power most of the time, but ‘Intelligent Torque Management ‘diverts the engine's efforts rearwards as required when the front wheels lose traction.’
- From the ‘B’ pillar rearwards, the body is completely new and great care has been taken to give it both elegant looks and true practicality.
- Stylistically, the estate version is by far the most pleasing to the eye, as the body profile has been redesigned more or less from the windscreen pillars rearwards.
- [glance/movement] hacia atrás; [part/section] posterior, de atrás
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the