Translation of rearward in Spanish:
hacia atrásExample sentences
- The front wheels see most of the power most of the time, but ‘Intelligent Torque Management ‘diverts the engine's efforts rearwards as required when the front wheels lose traction.’
- From the ‘B’ pillar rearwards, the body is completely new and great care has been taken to give it both elegant looks and true practicality.
- Stylistically, the estate version is by far the most pleasing to the eye, as the body profile has been redesigned more or less from the windscreen pillars rearwards.
de atrásExample sentences
- Adduction of the scapulae takes place in the shoulder girdle where the scapulae move in toward the spine together with the rearward movement of the arms.
- Retiring the torsion bars used previously in 4x4 applications was the key to adding recession (controlled rearward wheel movement over bumps) in the front suspension.
- Hence, the gun comes back, and every part of the grasping hand comes back with it, except the trigger finger, which is left behind when the trigger pulls back away from it during the rearward recoil movement.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.