Translation of rearward in Spanish:
- [move/go] hacia atrásExample sentences
- The front wheels see most of the power most of the time, but ‘Intelligent Torque Management ‘diverts the engine's efforts rearwards as required when the front wheels lose traction.’
- From the ‘B’ pillar rearwards, the body is completely new and great care has been taken to give it both elegant looks and true practicality.
- Stylistically, the estate version is by far the most pleasing to the eye, as the body profile has been redesigned more or less from the windscreen pillars rearwards.
- [glance/movement] hacia atrás; [part/section] posterior, de atrás
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas