Translation of reassemble in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [people/group] volver* a reunir, reunir*Example sentences1.2 [parts/engine] reensamblar, volver* a montar or armar or ensamblar
- After initially performing the piece, the group reassembled just last week to put together this version.
- The group will be looking at ways and means to drum up support for the marathon and also organising things for next autumn when the group will reassemble.
- The group reassembled around the monitors once again.
- A new airport facility will enable cyclists to disassemble and box their bikes on departure, then reassemble them on arrival and ride home.
- For ease and safety, the students first fitted the frame together on the ground, then took it apart and reassembled it in place.
- By first isolating individual strands and then reassembling them back into fibres, chemists make fibres with as few defects as possible, making them much stronger.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas