transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [people/group] volver* a reunir, reunir*More example sentences1.2 [parts/engine] reensamblar, volver* a montar or armar or ensamblar
More example sentences
- After initially performing the piece, the group reassembled just last week to put together this version.
- The group will be looking at ways and means to drum up support for the marathon and also organising things for next autumn when the group will reassemble.
- The group reassembled around the monitors once again.
- A new airport facility will enable cyclists to disassemble and box their bikes on departure, then reassemble them on arrival and ride home.
- For ease and safety, the students first fitted the frame together on the ground, then took it apart and reassembled it in place.
- By first isolating individual strands and then reassembling them back into fibres, chemists make fibres with as few defects as possible, making them much stronger.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.