- 1.1 [people/group] volver* a reunir, reunir*More example sentences1.2 [parts/engine] reensamblar, volver* a montar or armar or ensamblar
More example sentences
- After initially performing the piece, the group reassembled just last week to put together this version.
- The group will be looking at ways and means to drum up support for the marathon and also organising things for next autumn when the group will reassemble.
- The group reassembled around the monitors once again.
- A new airport facility will enable cyclists to disassemble and box their bikes on departure, then reassemble them on arrival and ride home.
- For ease and safety, the students first fitted the frame together on the ground, then took it apart and reassembled it in place.
- By first isolating individual strands and then reassembling them back into fibres, chemists make fibres with as few defects as possible, making them much stronger.
- [meeting/group] volverse* a reunir, reunirse*
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.