Translation of reassemble in Spanish:
- 1.1(people/group)volver a reunirExample sentences1.2
(parts/engine)reensamblarvolver a montar or armar or ensamblarExample sentences
- After initially performing the piece, the group reassembled just last week to put together this version.
- The group will be looking at ways and means to drum up support for the marathon and also organising things for next autumn when the group will reassemble.
- The group reassembled around the monitors once again.
- A new airport facility will enable cyclists to disassemble and box their bikes on departure, then reassemble them on arrival and ride home.
- For ease and safety, the students first fitted the frame together on the ground, then took it apart and reassembled it in place.
- By first isolating individual strands and then reassembling them back into fibres, chemists make fibres with as few defects as possible, making them much stronger.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than