Translation of reassurance in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (feeling) he drew reassurance from his wife's wordslo que le dijo su mujer lo confortó or lo tranquilizóExample sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (words, support) he gave us countless reassurances that there would be no danger
nos tranquilizó asegurándonos repetidamente que no habría peligrohis reassurances failed to lessen her anxietysus palabras tranquilizadoras nos consiguieron disminuir su angustiashe needs constant reassurance of your lovenecesita que constantemente le demuestres tu amorExample sentences
- She has had trouble with her back and was tearful with relief after the comforting reassurance meted out by her principal and tutors.
- My children gain comfort and reassurance from me in exactly that tableau.
- To pre-empt that process by false praise or empty reassurance is not to further the growth of the individual but to cripple it.
- Unfortunately, I doubt whether such reassurances will silence the critics.
- Notice that his reassurances about her doubts initially take the form of a warning about the dangers of narrative.
- Despite constant reassurances to the director on the proposed sale, commercial negotiations have yet to be completed by the company.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.