- (repayment) reembolso (masculine), devolución (feminine); (discount) descuento (masculine) tax rebate reembolso or devolución de impuestos overcharged customers will receive a rebate los clientes a quienes se les ha cobrado de más, recibirán un reembolsoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- Tax rebates for dividends and capital gains will help reduce the cost of equity for companies in the knowledge sector.
- The difficulty will be that such a tax would be seen as yet another attack on the middle class, who could also face cuts to their pension contribution tax rebates and higher university tuition fees.
- The industry over builds and offers incentives - discounts and rebates - thereby losing money on each car that never should have built in the first place.
- I guess they must have great ways to make the money back from the rebate of all goods their customers buy in Hong Kong.
- Best of all, when you buy a cell phone from us and transfer your number, you will still qualify for all of our great rebates and discounts.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.