- (repayment) reembolso (m), devolución (f); (discount) descuento (m) tax rebate reembolso or devolución de impuestos overcharged customers will receive a rebate los clientes a quienes se les ha cobrado de más, recibirán un reembolsoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- Tax rebates for dividends and capital gains will help reduce the cost of equity for companies in the knowledge sector.
- The difficulty will be that such a tax would be seen as yet another attack on the middle class, who could also face cuts to their pension contribution tax rebates and higher university tuition fees.
- The industry over builds and offers incentives - discounts and rebates - thereby losing money on each car that never should have built in the first place.
- I guess they must have great ways to make the money back from the rebate of all goods their customers buy in Hong Kong.
- Best of all, when you buy a cell phone from us and transfer your number, you will still qualify for all of our great rebates and discounts.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)