- 1.1 (dissident) rebelde (masculine and feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [forces/army] rebelde the rebel leader el cabecilla rebeldeMore example sentences1.2 (nonconformist) rebelde (masculine and feminine) he's a bit of a rebel es algo rebelde
More example sentences
- This date marks the 200th Anniversary to the very day when the rebel leader ended his resistance and walked through the gates of Humewood and into captivity.
- Forked story paths in the beginning allow you to choose between siding with the armed rebels in resistance or the Soviets in appeasement.
- However, during the truce, the party's militia would respond with force in the event it came under attack from government security forces, the rebel leader said.
- Power is hierarchical; the rebel challenges authority, presumes to be the defiant equal of his creator or of his king, and is convinced that his stubbornness will redeem him.
- The idea that children are natural rebels who reject convention and prefer a state of anarchy is bunk.
- Jude is a tour de force, a refashioned version of the Jewish mother as a bohemian, a rebel against convention who critiques mainstream culture.