- 1.1 [troops/province] rebelde, insurrectoMore example sentences1.2 [senator] rebelde; [sentiment/speech] de rebeldía
More example sentences1.3 [child/nature] rebelde, díscolo
- For much of the latter half of the 20th century, starting in the rebellious 1960s, the established order was suspect.
- His own ancestor had put down one of the rebellious leaders.
- The longstanding and canny leader of this rebellious crew is set to step down this summer.
- This model is rebellious and fearful of authority as a vehicle of control.
- There will always be rebellious elements, challenging authority, pushing it as far as it can be pushed.
- Maintaining that they had at least struggled to suppress their own rebellious desires, they would not countenance their daughter's refusal to do the same.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.