Translation of reciprocal in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Britons have resented, sometimes bitterly, that the US administration does not appear interested in reciprocal support for Britain's agenda in international affairs.
- There were calls among Unionists and Nationalists for the Loyalist groups to follow suit, but Ervine said they did not feel under pressure to make a reciprocal gesture.
- Bertie Ahern and Brian Cowen were quick to welcome the remarks as very helpful and signalled their intention to try and get Sinn Fein and the IRA to make some reciprocal gesture of good faith.
- And he hopes that the surprise move to open up UK media franchises to American companies means that the UK government is close to getting a reciprocal agreement from the US.
- The plan came unstuck when the Department of Health said medical charges could not be waived as Britain did not have a reciprocal agreement with the west African country to treat its residents.
- But you will only qualify for any pension increases after you retire if you go to live in a country with which we have a reciprocal agreement.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to