- 1.1 (performance) recital (masculine) a poetry/guitar recital un recital de poesía/guitarra 1.2 (rendition of poem) recitado (masculine), recitación (feminine)More example sentences1.3 (account) enumeración (feminine), relación (feminine)
More example sentences
- This is the person who will buy tickets to attend symphony concerts, opera, ballet, chamber music recitals, choral concerts and musical theater.
- It is also considered disruptive to clap individual songs or short instrumental pieces rather than at the end of each group at lieder recitals or early music concerts.
- Next Friday it performs a recital of sacred choral music at Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford.
- One is the children's memorial: a dark, empty space broken only by myriad points of light, like stars, and by a continuous recital of the names of children who perished.
- This work is not a recital of the principal events connected with Guru Nanak's life nor is it a compendium of his teachings.
- Brown seeks to show, with impressive erudition and illuminating analyses of many works of art, how imagination can be a vehicle of truth that is more profound than bare recitals of historical fact.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the