Translation of recital in Spanish:
- 2 (rendition of poem)recitado (masculine)
recitación (feminine)Example sentences
- This is the person who will buy tickets to attend symphony concerts, opera, ballet, chamber music recitals, choral concerts and musical theater.
- It is also considered disruptive to clap individual songs or short instrumental pieces rather than at the end of each group at lieder recitals or early music concerts.
- Next Friday it performs a recital of sacred choral music at Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford.
- 3 (account)Example sentences
- One is the children's memorial: a dark, empty space broken only by myriad points of light, like stars, and by a continuous recital of the names of children who perished.
- This work is not a recital of the principal events connected with Guru Nanak's life nor is it a compendium of his teachings.
- Brown seeks to show, with impressive erudition and illuminating analyses of many works of art, how imagination can be a vehicle of truth that is more profound than bare recitals of historical fact.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.