Translation of recline in Spanish:
- 1 (lean back)recostarse
reclinarse(rest) apoyarseto recline
- Rita leaned back and reclined in the backseat of the black luxury car that was taking her to her new home, which to Rita, was really a prison.
- The garden was perfect for strolling, but rather too formal for reclining, sprawling or lounging in the bright spring sunshine.
- A figure playing Neptune reclines on a sail-covered chest, a trident in hand and a merman by his side.
- He decided to stay in the power chair because the seat reclines.
- The seats reclined fully so that they turned into beds, and there was enough space for you not to have to worry about the person behind you getting annoyed because your reclining seat was resting on their knees.
- Because of the emergency exit, my seat did not recline!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.