Translation of recoat in Spanish:
- (surface/first application)aplicar otra capa or mano aExample sentences
- However, more work is required to recoat the inside of the pool and an appeal is ongoing to find another £50,000.
- It needs to dry out a bit before we can recoat it with a water-based wood preservative.
- I think the big difference is the fact that they have repainted or recoated the doors - so I am going to find out how I can do the same.
Definition of recoat in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.