Translation of recognition in Spanish:
- 1.1 (identification) reconocimiento (masculine) he showed a glimmer of recognition when he saw me cuando me vio dio muestras de haberme reconocido it has changed beyond o out of all recognition ha cambiado de tal manera que resulta irreconocibleExample sentences1.2 (acknowledgment, acceptance) reconocimiento (masculine) the union is fighting for recognition el sindicato está luchando por obtener el reconocimiento oficial in recognition of services rendered [formal] en reconocimiento a or por los servicios prestados [formal] by your own recognition [formal] según usted mismo reconoce
- The coroner of the Isle of Wight credits enthusiasts with metal detecters for ‘expanding our knowledge and changing it out of all recognition.’
- Many of the bodies have been burned beyond recognition, and few have so far been identified.
- At the same time our knowledge of biochemistry has grown out of all recognition.
- The Indian people of Mexico are on the verge of gaining recognition of their existence and having their rights become a political fact in the constitutional and social reality of Mexico.
- There are now some two to three million people in the world seeking some form of constitutional recognition of their existence, as a group, and some form of self-government.
- Neither was there official recognition of the existence of an accounting profession.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the