- 1.1 (identification) reconocimiento (masculine) he showed a glimmer of recognition when he saw me cuando me vio dio muestras de haberme reconocido it has changed beyond o out of all recognition ha cambiado de tal manera que resulta irreconocibleMore example sentences1.2 (acknowledgment, acceptance) reconocimiento (masculine) the union is fighting for recognition el sindicato está luchando por obtener el reconocimiento oficial in recognition of services rendered [formal] en reconocimiento a or por los servicios prestados [formal] by your own recognition [formal] según usted mismo reconoce
More example sentences
- The coroner of the Isle of Wight credits enthusiasts with metal detecters for ‘expanding our knowledge and changing it out of all recognition.’
- Many of the bodies have been burned beyond recognition, and few have so far been identified.
- At the same time our knowledge of biochemistry has grown out of all recognition.
- The Indian people of Mexico are on the verge of gaining recognition of their existence and having their rights become a political fact in the constitutional and social reality of Mexico.
- There are now some two to three million people in the world seeking some form of constitutional recognition of their existence, as a group, and some form of self-government.
- Neither was there official recognition of the existence of an accounting profession.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.