transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- (remember) recordar* I can recollect him vaguely lo recuerdo vagamente I don't recollect seeing them there no recuerdo haberlos visto allíMore example sentences
- She discovered that it was possible to wake up weeping, crushed by grief even before her conscious mind could recollect the source of the pain.
- He racked his mind to recollect the whole conversation - then he got it.
- She has told the tribunal she recollects the meeting and recalls that most of her Cabinet colleagues were there.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- recordar* as far as I can recollect que yo recuerde