- 1 (remember) recordar* I can recollect him vaguely lo recuerdo vagamente I don't recollect seeing them there no recuerdo haberlos visto allíMore example sentences
- She discovered that it was possible to wake up weeping, crushed by grief even before her conscious mind could recollect the source of the pain.
- He racked his mind to recollect the whole conversation - then he got it.
- She has told the tribunal she recollects the meeting and recalls that most of her Cabinet colleagues were there.
- 2 [thoughts] ordenar he recollected himself and was able to continue recobró la compostura y pudo continuarMore example sentences
- She had needed to take a break from her tale for a moment to recollect herself, and bring her mind back to reality for a moment.
- It's a time of sadness and grieving and recollecting yourself and trying to keep a center.
- ‘It's getting late, Fred,’ he said, suddenly recollecting himself.
- recordar* as far as I can recollect que yo recuerde
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an