- 1 (remember) recordar* I can recollect him vaguely lo recuerdo vagamente I don't recollect seeing them there no recuerdo haberlos visto allíMore example sentences
- She discovered that it was possible to wake up weeping, crushed by grief even before her conscious mind could recollect the source of the pain.
- He racked his mind to recollect the whole conversation - then he got it.
- She has told the tribunal she recollects the meeting and recalls that most of her Cabinet colleagues were there.
- 2 [thoughts] ordenar he recollected himself and was able to continue recobró la compostura y pudo continuarMore example sentences
- She had needed to take a break from her tale for a moment to recollect herself, and bring her mind back to reality for a moment.
- It's a time of sadness and grieving and recollecting yourself and trying to keep a center.
- ‘It's getting late, Fred,’ he said, suddenly recollecting himself.
- recordar* as far as I can recollect que yo recuerde
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.