- 1.1 countable/numerable (of people) reconciliation (
withsb) reconciliación (feminine)( conalgn)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of ideas, aims) reconciliation (
- However, the dialogue is more than a moment of reconciliation.
- Without resurrection, there can never be any final reconciliation.
- Rio Tinto chairman, Robert Wilson, spoke of "reconciliation" with Union employees.
withsth) conciliación (feminine)( conalgo)More example sentences1.3 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (of accounts) conciliación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The process of reconciliation of the high-tech vs. low-tech paradox was spectacularly demonstrated by a New York Times report about the Al Qaeda's regrouping efforts using the Internet.
- Fennell also referred to the council's bank overdraft position as was stated in annexure B of its bank reconciliation report on April 30.
- Around February 28, 2000, Mr. Vucenovic delivered an expense and realty tax reconciliation statement for the year 1999 to the tenants.
- Some companies use pre-assignment estimates, accrual, and quarterly reconciliation processes in an effort to get closer to tracking and managing the total costs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.