- (tell)Example sentences
- I just had to keep recounting and reliving the experience.
- I can only guess why he chose not to recount what he experienced and witnessed in those years.
- The extracts below from her report recount the problems she experienced in getting information for her inquiry.
- (count again)(votes)
hacer un segundo escrutinio de
volver a contar
contar de nuevoExample sentences
- He then proceeded to count and recount the hundreds of dollars he had with him, on a nearby desk, in full view of everybody.
- At one stage we tried counting how many stars there were, but it got too confusing as we counted and recounted a dot or two.
- Half an hour later, the judge recounted the scores and declared Budd the winner.
- (act)recuento (masculine)
segundo escrutinio (masculine)Example sentences
- A manual recount of the votes cast in the November 7 election is currently going on at the county's Emergency Operations Center in Plantation, Florida.
- It further asserted that he would have won by 225 votes if recounts had been completed in the four Florida counties where Gore was seeking them.
- Counts and recounts of Friday's votes were continuing in three constituencies last night, with just a handful of the 166 seats still to be decided.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.