Translation of recruitment in Spanish:
- uncountableExample sentences
- He cited low unemployment and increasing job availability as other reasons why Armed Forces recruitment figures were declining.
- Facing lagging recruitment figures, military recruiters are under increasing pressure to produce.
- If military recruitment is down now, wait till the kids read this book.
- A recruitment drive has been launched to find more people to become volunteers in the borough.
- When a union prioritises recruitment and organisation people join.
- The most effective recruitment drives are founded on issues, not just organizations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.