- 1.1 [waste/bottles/scrap] reciclarMore example sentences1.2 (reuse) reutilizar*
More example sentences1.3
- Approximately 40% of papers coming from domestic waste are currently recycled.
- Recycling centers are ubiquitous, helping Denmark boast that half of its waste is recycled.
- Typical of customers is the University of York, which recycles green waste for re-use on flower and shrub beds as mulch, saving costs of disposal and purchase of products.
(recycled past participle of/participio pasado de)[paper/waste] reciclado
- This, Reynolds tells us somewhat bathetically, was recycled from a rejected text for a French war memorial in 1918.
- He rarely comes up with any new material, he simply recycles his old stuff.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...