- 1.1 [waste/bottles/scrap] reciclarMore example sentences1.2 (reuse) reutilizar*
More example sentences1.3
- Approximately 40% of papers coming from domestic waste are currently recycled.
- Recycling centers are ubiquitous, helping Denmark boast that half of its waste is recycled.
- Typical of customers is the University of York, which recycles green waste for re-use on flower and shrub beds as mulch, saving costs of disposal and purchase of products.
(recycled past participle of/participio pasado de)[paper/waste] reciclado
- This, Reynolds tells us somewhat bathetically, was recycled from a rejected text for a French war memorial in 1918.
- He rarely comes up with any new material, he simply recycles his old stuff.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.