Translation of recycle in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [waste/bottles/scrap] reciclarExample sentences1.2 (reuse) reutilizar*
- Approximately 40% of papers coming from domestic waste are currently recycled.
- Recycling centers are ubiquitous, helping Denmark boast that half of its waste is recycled.
- Typical of customers is the University of York, which recycles green waste for re-use on flower and shrub beds as mulch, saving costs of disposal and purchase of products.
(recycled past participle of/participio pasado de)[paper/waste] reciclado
- This, Reynolds tells us somewhat bathetically, was recycled from a rejected text for a French war memorial in 1918.
- He rarely comes up with any new material, he simply recycles his old stuff.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.