Translation of reed in Spanish:
- 1 (Botany) a broken reed [literary]una persona poco de fiarExample sentences
- Aquatic plants come in many forms, from relatively simple multi-cellular algae to reeds and water lilies.
- Water lilies, reeds and sometimes, on hot days and nights, mists articulate the change between the heavily trafficked street and the park.
- Look again for flooded areas, especially where long grasses and reeds lie over the water's surface.
- 2 (Music) 2.1 (in instrument) 2.2reed (instrument)instrumento (masculine) de lengüetaExample sentences
- The Beast isn't even an electronic record as such, as Michel records himself on guitar, drums, melodica, horns, reeds, keys, the list goes on.
- Al is a rare multi-instrumentalist, able to alternate on reeds and trumpet with equal artistry over an evening.
- Youssou N'Dour worked with Fathy Salama, who arranged and conducted his orchestral group of violins, reeds, flutes, and percussion.
- She had just attached the reed to the mouth piece when she realized, ‘Oh my gosh!’
- Wind instruments are tuned by adjustment to the length of tubing, using the tuning-slide on a brass instrument, the staple of the reed on an oboe, or the movable top joint of a flute, etc.
- She hoped no one noticed her bright cheeks as she attached the reed to her mouth piece.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than