- 1.1 [Education/Educación] this book serves as a useful refresher este libro ayuda a ponerse al día en la materia (before noun/delante del nombre) refresher course curso (masculine) de actualización or de reciclajeMore example sentences1.2 (fee) (British English/inglés británico) [Law/Derecho] honorarios (masculine plural) adicionales
More example sentences
- And last but not least, I was just put through a refresher training course and we had handbooks to follow along with.
- With lessons now costing about £20 for an hour session, Mr Conway added that many candidates were unable to pay for refresher lessons.
- Health visitors allocated to this method attended refresher workshops to ensure that they felt comfortable with what would be considered normal language development in children of this age group.
- Graduated Fee payment is an amalgam of what would have been a basic fee and refreshers and, on that basis, I consider that counsel's interpretation of the Regulation is to be preferred.
- When Hameed Nazham eventually pleaded guilty Mr Latham was satisfied that it was because he wanted to and he had no recollection of anything ever have been said about refreshers.
- The refreshers were also reduced from £1250 per day to £625 per day.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.