- 1.1 [Educ] this book serves as a useful refresher este libro ayuda a ponerse al día en la materia (before n) refresher course curso (m) de actualización or de reciclajeMore example sentences1.2 (fee) (BrE) [Law] honorarios (mpl) adicionales
More example sentences
- And last but not least, I was just put through a refresher training course and we had handbooks to follow along with.
- With lessons now costing about £20 for an hour session, Mr Conway added that many candidates were unable to pay for refresher lessons.
- Health visitors allocated to this method attended refresher workshops to ensure that they felt comfortable with what would be considered normal language development in children of this age group.
- Graduated Fee payment is an amalgam of what would have been a basic fee and refreshers and, on that basis, I consider that counsel's interpretation of the Regulation is to be preferred.
- When Hameed Nazham eventually pleaded guilty Mr Latham was satisfied that it was because he wanted to and he had no recollection of anything ever have been said about refreshers.
- The refreshers were also reduced from £1250 per day to £625 per day.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...