Translation of refresher in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reminder) this book serves as a useful refresher este libro ayuda a ponerse al día en la materiaExample sentences1.2 (fee) (British English/inglés británico) [Law/Derecho] honorarios (masculine plural) adicionales
- And last but not least, I was just put through a refresher training course and we had handbooks to follow along with.
- With lessons now costing about £20 for an hour session, Mr Conway added that many candidates were unable to pay for refresher lessons.
- Health visitors allocated to this method attended refresher workshops to ensure that they felt comfortable with what would be considered normal language development in children of this age group.
- Graduated Fee payment is an amalgam of what would have been a basic fee and refreshers and, on that basis, I consider that counsel's interpretation of the Regulation is to be preferred.
- When Hameed Nazham eventually pleaded guilty Mr Latham was satisfied that it was because he wanted to and he had no recollection of anything ever have been said about refreshers.
- The refreshers were also reduced from £1250 per day to £625 per day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.