- 1.1 (reminder) this book serves as a useful refresher este libro ayuda a ponerse al día en la materiaMore example sentences1.2 (fee) (British English/inglés británico) [Law/Derecho] honorarios (masculine plural) adicionales
More example sentences
- And last but not least, I was just put through a refresher training course and we had handbooks to follow along with.
- With lessons now costing about £20 for an hour session, Mr Conway added that many candidates were unable to pay for refresher lessons.
- Health visitors allocated to this method attended refresher workshops to ensure that they felt comfortable with what would be considered normal language development in children of this age group.
- Graduated Fee payment is an amalgam of what would have been a basic fee and refreshers and, on that basis, I consider that counsel's interpretation of the Regulation is to be preferred.
- When Hameed Nazham eventually pleaded guilty Mr Latham was satisfied that it was because he wanted to and he had no recollection of anything ever have been said about refreshers.
- The refreshers were also reduced from £1250 per day to £625 per day.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.